Health Challenge Day Two: Go For a Walk
The Interview Girl Foundation has created CHALLENGES for you to get you excited about our upcoming products that will be released soon.
This is Day Two of our five day HEALTH CHALLENGE. Today’s challenge is for you to take a 30 minute walk and to then try and walk every day for the rest of the month. We urge you to walk every day because there are tremendous health benefits in walking. Today’s challenge is for you to take a 30 minute walk.
Comment below and let us know who you want to hear from in the Fitness Industry and let us know which of these articles resonated with you. Below are some great resources to help you to learn more about the benefits of walking:
- About Walking
- Walking…A Step in the Right Direction!
- The Benefits of Walking
- The Benefits of Walking – Walking Toward a Healthier You
- Top 10 health benefits of walking every day
- Why Everyone Should Walk 30 Minutes A Day
- Benefits of Walking 30 Minutes a Day
- Healthy Living – Walking
- 8 Astonishing Benefits of Walking
- The ‘magic pill’ to prevent obesity, diabetes and lower your risk of cancer? Just WALK for 30 minutes each day, expert reveals
- Walking for good health
- 30 Minutes a Day Keeps Fat Away
- Can You Lose Weight By Walking?
Days three – five of this challenge are the next entries on our blog and of course …. stay tuned for the release of FITSPIRATION …. Coming Soon.