Health Challenge Day Five: Clean Out, Organize Your Refrigerator
The Interview Girl Foundation has created CHALLENGES for you to get you excited about our upcoming products that will be released soon.
This is Day Five of our five day HEALTH CHALLENGE. Today’s challenge is for you to organize your refrigerator. We challenge you to carefully clean your refrigerator because this will prevent cross contamination and keep food fresher. By cleaning and organizing your refrigerator, you will eat better. There is something about a clean and organized refrigerator that allows you to make healthier choices. Today’s challenge is for you to carefully clean your refrigerator and to then organize your refrigerator.
Comment below and let us know who you want to hear from in the Fitness Industry and let us know which of these articles resonated with you. Below are some great resources to help you to learn more about an organized refrigerator:
- Be Smart. Keep Foods Apart. Don’t Cross-Contaminate
- Ways Your Fridge Can Help You Lose Weight
- The Best Non-Diet Diet Tip We’ve Ever Heard – Reorganize Your Fridge to Eat Better
- Stock a Healthy Refrigerator
- Martha Stewart – Get Your Kitchen Ready
- Take Control – The Best Way to Clean and Organize Your Refrigerator
- Room Organizing – How to Organize Your Refrigerator Drawers and Shelves
- How To Clean Stuff – 10 Ways to Better Organize Your Refrigerator
- Optimized Refrigerator Storage – 27 Brilliant Hacks To Keep Your Fridge Clean And Organized
- Organize Your Kitchen – Clean and organize your refrigerator
- Ultimate Way Organize Your Fridge – Keep Food Fresher, Longer (and Cut Your Energy Bill)
- Tips and tricks to keeping your fridge organized, clean and efficient
- Make Your Refrigerator Far More Efficient
Please come back soon and take our next challenge that will be offered on our blog (Inspiration Challenge) and of course …. stay tuned for the release of FITSPIRATION …. Coming Soon.